Micro Center Linux Clinic

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:27:39 GMT 2009

There's always "feeling a situation out".  It might not be a good idea to
start handing things out or promoting our own stuff.  It all depends on the
mood of the place and the people teaching/organizing.  Which are unknowns to
me, though if someone does have that info it'd be great.

So talking to people to get a sense of the situation is a good idea.  And in
that sense its the teachers/organizers.  Like Martin said last night,
educating the people that have their own audiences is a great way to scale
our efforts.

-Rio