Backup Backup Backup???

jimi o'beirne jimobeirne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:07:45 GMT 2009

All of these seem to take a bit to configure. Whats an easy one to use?
I'd ideally like to have full backups and incremental to a 1TB ext HDD I
have on my WInXP system that houses my Retrospect backups. (I used to be
the East Coast Systems Engineer for EMC and Retro was one of my products
so I have the full blown version but of course, it doesn't support
Ubuntu, grrr!)

Jim