Micro Center Linux Clinic

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:03:57 GMT 2009

Hi Theresa,

> > I was at Micro center the other day and noticed a flyer for a short
> > course on linux basics. I wasn't sure if anyone else was involved with
> > this but I thought it would be an excellent event for us to have a
> > presence at. http://www.microcenter.com/instore_clinic/sign_up.html
> > Does anyone know if we've attempted to set up any collaborations with
> > Micro Center? They seem like they may be an excellent location for it,
> > although the walk from the T isn't exactly ideal.

Thank you for letting us know, this is the kind of thing that can help
build our network out. There must be someone there who is interested and
doesn't know about us.

I'll be in Vermont for a damned incontinent family thing, but I really
want to go and network. I ask directly if any of you have the time to go
down there with some CDs and present our group and help out if required.
Let me know and I can furnish you with supplies.

Your thoughts?