Classes Poster

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:50:06 GMT 2009

No worries Paul,

> I didn't mean to offend; I apologize if it came across that way.

It did, but that's OK. You said how it made you feel, although Rio had
the right idea by posting a revision. Don't be scared to post your own
version.

> It seems to me that this is an advertisement for a service (the
> classes), and the goal is to convince people that the service would be
> of value to them and that they should expend the effort to show up and
> take advantage of it.

What I take from that, is that while using only Free Software is a
little disingenuous, between the definition of liberty and the
definition of costless. It's still a desired term that would encourage
people to attend, where there would be time to explain what it really
means. We can talk about this some more tonight.