Meeting, 1 Week Reminder

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:47:26 GMT 2009

Hey all,
I probably won't be able to make it to this meeting, but I would like to add
an agenda item.  A bug/packaging jam!  I saw a video by Daniel Holbach about
it, and I thought it was a cool idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBY7wfX2jpA

Dan

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Additional,
>
> It has been a while since our last meeting and some people might be new
> (speak up if your new) so for them here are the where and time details:
>
> Where: MIT Media Lab Wiesner Building, E15, 20 Ames Street, Cambridge,
> Massachusetts
> Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=E15&Buildings=go
> When: 2008-01-29 19:00/2:00 (7pm-9pm)
>
> I should remember to post these details each time, perhaps that's
> something we can talk about :-D
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens

In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are
indistinguishable.