Good news and yet another challenge,,ugh ;-)

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro-sort at ibexits.com
Tue Jan 20 22:53:36 GMT 2009

Hi Jimi,

The "resume image" message sounds more like its related to suspend/hibernate
functionality.  It may just be a "normal" bootup message, perhaps related to
graphics, in saying that it doesn't find anything it needs to restore.  So
that is why its doing a normal boot.

For the graphics cards themselves, I haven't alot of experience with
multiple cards or monitors.  There have been many changes to X making the
auto-detection of cards and monitors much more smooth.  But I'm not sure
about the comlexity of 3 cards or SLI setups.  So, back before this and
widescreen displays, I played with dual monitors on one card for a bit.  But
I don't remember much besides hacking into my xorg.conf file.  I'm not sure
I can give more advice then look for ways to manually configure your
xorg.conf file.

Maybe someone else will see the email and have more experience.  You might
also try http://ubuntuforums.org/ for additional help.

Best,
Rio