seeking Guru / Geek

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Mon Jan 19 18:40:22 GMT 2009

the group has kinda been on haitus the past couple months. Everyone bussy with the holidays and all. But there should be a few opertunities coming up. First they were having regular info night on tuesdays at the south end tech center. And we should have our monthly thursday meeting coming up . Unfortunately we don't have an install fest planed for the near future but that is something we need to work on.