digital TV

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:21:40 GMT 2009

Hey Gerard,

I can offer as much off the top of my head as I know about tv cards. If
you want me in person though, that's usually a fee thing.

Sound should come through a source device, if the card has an onboard
sound device, then you need to make sure that sound device is recognised
and isn't muted. check your sound settings and such.

If the tv-card doesn't have a sound device onboard, then plugging it
into another sound card's input is the way to go.

Sounds like this card has a sound device that doesn't quite work. But
then Linux and audio capture isn't exactly the best thing in the world
right now.

Regards, Martin