[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting Minutes 2009-02-26

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:34:56 GMT 2009

Thank you to everyone for attending out meeting. And my apologies for
not getting this done on the night, we had a bit of a mix up with irc
logging.

Special thanks to Felicia for the lovely food, Sara and Chris for
minutes and seconds and lastly I'd like to thank Walter and Brian for
their great quick talks about the interesting tech their involves with.

For a complete run down of events and results go here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-02-26

It's a wiki, so don't feel scared to edit something if you feel
information was missed somewhere.

And The Action Items page is now up to date with this months things to
do:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

Mostly me, some leftyfb, xxv, Walter and rio.

Hope to see you at the next meeting in 1 months time, make sure to add
ANY agenda items, talks or other things we should be talking about in
advanced.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-03-26

Thanks again :-)