[ubuntu-us-ma] IRC Note

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:29:37 GMT 2009

Hey there,

I didn't catch your note on IRC today, sorry about that, it's been a mad
day.

You want to learn some sys admin skills? I think we can start organising
a lesson down in the Condon center where I'm teaching Nick sys admin
skills so he can manage his network. We should be able to set something
up there.

Best Regards, Martin Owens