[ubuntu-us-ma] Interactive Whiteboard

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:26:14 GMT 2009

Here's a low-cost way to do that sort of thing using a Wii remote:
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/>
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/
There's a related video here:
http://www.alltogetherwecan.com/2009/01/31/wiimote-whiteboard-in-education-a-tutorial/

There's a lot of potential with the Wii remote ...

Brian