[ubuntu-us-ma] Downloading music and videos?

Chris Butler chrisbutler72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 00:09:10 GMT 2009

Hey Jim!

I have found VLC Media player to be really reliable for video and hassle
free.

As for music, I just use Rythmbox. Most of my stuff is burned CD's I own but
I have found some good stuff on Jamendo and Magnatune.

The MacBook setup sounds pretty nice. Been thinking about getting one - KVM
giving you any snags?

-Chris