[ubuntu-us-ma] Video Conference of Meeting

Enchanted Visions enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 01:36:52 GMT 2009

well I think this is a great idea especially for someone like me who usually has to work or has had a hard time traveling into boston for meetings. The one thing I would say is that this should be tested to make sure that it works with Gnash. That way we can insure that we are still supporting Free Software with our meetings and not excluding anyone.

Mike C.
Drascus321