[ubuntu-us-ma] Launchpad Quick Administration

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:41:43 GMT 2009

I don't think your launchpad account will get deleted.  The worst that will
happen is that you will loose membership to the Massachusetts launchpad
team, which is simple enough to reapply: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ma

Dan

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Theresa Hepburn
<theresa.hepburn at gmail.com>wrote:

> Someone will tell me before my account is deleted, right?
>
> Martin Owens wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I've just gone through our launchpad members list and made sure that
> > everyone who joined before we added the expiring rule, is now set to
> > expire on the date they joined of this year. This should allow the list
> > to filter it's self out of inactive members as they're asked to renew.
> >
> > Regards, Martin

In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are
indistinguishable.