Micro Center Linux Clinic

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:07:07 GMT 2009

Hi Jim,

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 09:50 -0500, jimi o'beirne wrote:
> Folks-
> Went to the Into to Linux seminar at Microcenter. We had 13 attendees
> there which I think was a pretty good showing for their first shot at
> this. The guy that ran the intro, Doug, is one of the Microcenter.
> floor guys and also does tech support for them (and now, I guess
> training). I have known Doug for somewhere around 8 years+ and he has
> always been the best they have there in my opinion. I have a good
> relationship with him.

Glad it went well, I do wish I could have been there myself, but you
seem to have handled it all well.

Did you get any contact information? I assume you have that for Doug?

It would be great if we could invite him to come down to SETC and have a
talk and maybe see if there's collaboration to be done.

Best Regards, Martin Owens