No subject

Fri Dec 18 02:33:18 GMT 2009

software and the community not because they like the philosophy.  Even
a user friendly user interface takes time to learn and change usually
comes with resistance.  Users need a motivation to change that they
can get when they recognize the benefits and experience them directly
rather then being presented in an abstract way.

Target your audience - if you are speaking to arty types then present
the multi-media compatibilities, if speaking to science folks then
focus on the large amount of scientific software available.  Don't
just talk about this software - show them.

Just my two cents.