No subject

Fri Dec 18 02:33:18 GMT 2009

Linux. It was built on Fedora but there is an active project to port it to
Ubuntu.  We could use help! The url for the project is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSugarRemix

One of our biggest needs right now is help packaging.  Please contact me if
you are a packager or even if you want to learn to be a packager. ;)

We are also running pilots here in Boston, but right now we are on hold
until we complete the move to Ubunutu for better hardware coverage and also
work on reliability issues. Hopefully this summer and next fall we will need
people to work with kids and families in the Boston area.

Thanks!
Caroline

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> Do ask any questions you have about Ubuntu.
>
> Martin,
>
> On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 21:13 -0500, gaitdoctor at aol.com wrote:

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office
505-213-3268 - Fax

--001636e0b67e15c4b304803b85c0

 working on the Sugar project, specifically making Sugar on a Stick useful =
ing system designed for the One Laptop per Child project. =A0<a href=3D"htt=
p://www.sugarlabs.org">www.sugarlabs.org</a> - The video is a great introdu=
ction.=A0</div>

agogically sound, interesting and free activities, supports collaboration a=
nd portfolios. =A0<a href=3D"http://activities.sugarlabs.org">activities.su=
garlabs.org</a> has tons of free activities.</div>

lay games with classmates and create cool things. Kids love it.</div>

 top of any flavor of Linux. It was built on Fedora but there is an active =
project to port it to Ubuntu. =A0We could use help! The url for the project=
 is:=A0<a href=3D"https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSugarRemix" target=3D"_blan=
k">https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSugarRemix</a></div>

=A0Please contact me if you are a=A0packager=A0or even if you want to learn=
ere in Boston, but right now we are on hold until we complete the move to U=
bunutu for better hardware coverage and also work on=A0reliability=A0issues=
. Hopefully this summer and next fall we will need people to work with kids=
 and families in the Boston area.</div>

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Martin Owens <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:doctormo at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">doctormo at gmail.com</a>&gt=
;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 =
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

Hello there,<br>
Do ask any questions you have about Ubuntu.<br>
Martin,<br>
On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 21:13 -0500, <a href=3D"mailto:gaitdoctor at aol.com" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">gaitdoctor at aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>