[ubuntu-us-ma] New anime boston event page

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 13 12:13:01 GMT 2009

Both of these are just how the website is at the moment. The when section is
a bit screwed up because it's a three day event and the site doesn't know
how to do that as of yet. Martin says it will eventually work with Google
Calendar and be able to do that.

I'm not sure putting the date at the top is necessary, but it'd certainly be
nice to have a little "Contents" box at the beginning of each page like
Wikipedia has, or perhaps a template for a content box that could be added
manually as when and where desired. This is also just how the site is right
now.