[ubuntu-us-ma] Tuesday12/1/09 at SETC

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:17:34 GMT 2009

Hey Tim,

Sounds like you guys have things under control. Thanks for keeping
things running over these few weeks.

Hopefully one day, we'll be able to spread this kind of event to other
community centers. You know that other chap called Tim? He's a good guy,
be worth getting him some more in depth knowledge about ubuntu.

Martin