[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 29 23:19:59 BST 2009

Thanks for looking it over Martin!
I've removed all mentions of system76 but explaining that we've contacted
them is contradictory to not mentioning them. Should i explain that we've
contacted some companies, but not mention which ones? or should i mention
that we've contacted them. Also, is there anybody else we should contact?

☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo