[ubuntu-us-ma] Arisia Convention part two

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:49:31 BST 2009

Hey Felicia,

I'm very excited to here about movement on yet another great sci-fi
event. This is exactly the kind of exposure event I love doing.

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 09:48 -0400, felicia wichrowski wrote:

>   It would be much appreciated if you could give me more tips along
> the way, like the sign info, what you've seen that was cool, and what
> you wish vendors would do. This is going to be a great time for
> everyone.    Thanks Bill, I look forward to spending time with you
> guys and pulling this event together!.

Signs are very important, nice big ones. I'm starting to think that we
should have several different sizes and forms for events and then pick
from them the best ones for the LoCo.

Can you confirm if the people who runt he show would be ok with vendors
sharing space? would they prefer the local community group to apply by
its self as a volunteer/event type thing?

You see Pi-Con lets us come because we offer something interesting to
the mix of people and events there. It's always interesting having a few
more computer geeks with software CDs.

Martin,