[ubuntu-us-ma] Meeting Next Week: 2009-08-27 Arisia Convention

felicia wichrowski felicia02652 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:40:47 BST 2009

Hello Everyone!
This should be added to the agenda on the WiKi but there is no time now for
me to figure  that out.
I have applied for a room at
http://2010.arisiahosting.org/
and plan on being accepted as a vendor.  I would like to share my space with
the loco for Ubuntu promotion.  It's in Cambridge so you interested
particpants will be able to crash at your own homes.  I think I am sleeping
in a cot in the closet. A white board, some laptops, a laser pointer, discs
and we are  good to go.  Models from the boat show in red, orange, and
yellow bikinis might also be a draw, but that's probably not in our budget.
I will try to be on IRC Thursday but Internet at work has been
non-existant.  I can be reached at (508)246-2783

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey advocates,
>
> This is a quick reminder that we have a team meeting next week (Thursday
> 27th August 2009) and if you want to come and talk about events of
> listen in to the reports of events going on, edit the meeting page:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-08-27
>
> There are a few things that need to really start being discussed:
>
>  * October's Karmic Release Party (Felicia? can you join on IRC?)
>  * The Ubuntu Jam events, we have none for this LoCo and if anyone wants
> to organise an event, please come tot he meeting and step up tot the
> plate. We need to show the wider community that we can contribute to the
> core (bugs, translations, packaging, art etc) as much as we can do
> community work.
>
> Nothing much was decided at last month's meeting, but I know there was
> more than the blank space currently there. So I need to grab the minuets
> and inset them into last month's meeting wiki too and add the action
> items. (I think it was mostly just me anyway)
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems
>
> Not to worry though, the summer months are slower than other months and
> hopefully things will get back on track for October's release party for
> Karmic.
>
> Hope to see you all there,
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens (Meeting Event Organiser)

Felicia

CapesTreasures.com  now on Facebook
CatLadyDiary.com