[ubuntu-us-ma] web presence?

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:15:08 BST 2009

well, I see listings of the various resources in these places:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ContactUs
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ma
http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/contact/

and social networks here:
http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/community/updates/

Even if all those are official, it would make more sense to me to have
a single location, and have the other locations link back.

Dan

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Martin Owens<doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know there is only one website.
>
> http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/
>
> There is one single internal organisational wiki:
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/
>
> Everything else isn't official, can you list them so I can see them?
>
> Martin,
>
> On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 16:50 -0400, Daniel Hollocher wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>> organization, I've been looking at the various websites that this
>> group is one.  We have a bunch, and several of them look unmaintained.
>>  I'm thinking that we should pick one website as our central website.
>> Martin: I know you are working on a new website, but the current
>> websites don't reflect that at all.  That would be something nice to
>> add.
>>
>> Who is in charge of all of that?  Can we consolidate a bit?
>>
>> Dan

In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are
indistinguishable.