[ubuntu-us-ma] web presence?

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:50:15 BST 2009

Hey everyone,
organization, I've been looking at the various websites that this
group is one.  We have a bunch, and several of them look unmaintained.
 I'm thinking that we should pick one website as our central website.
Martin: I know you are working on a new website, but the current
websites don't reflect that at all.  That would be something nice to
add.

Who is in charge of all of that?  Can we consolidate a bit?

Dan

--
In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are
indistinguishable.