[ubuntu-us-ma] Unity Day in South Boston (McCormick Projects)

Bill Simonds wtsimonds at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 04:40:34 BST 2009

We need to find some (big) money and do some advertising. Notice how
these non-profits are doing major mainstream advertising. Like...all
those ads you see for Big Brothers and many other non-profits. Whom
does that stuff?

Ad Council, for one. Don't know many of the details, but we
desperately need some consultants whom know how to get that free ad
stuff...just a thought.