[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu Geek Squad

WILHELM F ZANTOW vze1urce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:36:41 BST 2009

Hi Danny  I am Interested in the Build Ubuntu Machines Part and perhaps
either side of that.  It seems a shame to throw away what would have been
million dollar machines with only 16 K of core and filled a small room when
I started at IBM.  I bet 99% of the users out there only need .5 gig of core
and a couple of  20 gig  of hard disks and would think they were in
heaven!!  BillZ      <wil.zan at verizon.net>   ps(I am on the mailing list but
I forget how)