[ubuntu-us-ma] Potential Meeting Locations

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:43:33 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 22:51 -0400, Brian Fallik wrote:
> [dusts off his Ubuntu MA jacket]
>
> I was talking to a friend tonight who works for Microsoft at their new
> location at One Mem Drive.  He mentioned that they have an entire
> floor of conference rooms which they often provide to local community
> groups.  Irony aside, I can put you all in touch with him if you'd
> like to explore that option.  I mentioned it as a joke but he seemed
> like they'd seriously be interested in it.
>
> Thanks,
> brian

It's a fascinating idea, but if you just think about it... From our
perspective it might be a bit dishonest to ask for their generosity so
we can plan how best to remove their most prized hegemony from the
market place.

Although I certainly wouldn't mind chatting with folks from there at any
other time.

What do people think?

Regards, MArtin