[ubuntu-us-ma] Potential Meeting Locations

Theresa Hepburn hepbut at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:46:32 BST 2009

We're a bunch of cools kids that play with Ubuntu together. To become a
non profit we need to incorporate which involves paperwork and lawyers;
this was something we were discussing about a year ago and I think we
decided against it. I don't remember why, it's probably buried in the
minutes somewhere.