[ubuntu-us-ma] Followup on Beacon Hill Friends House as possible meeting location

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:11:42 BST 2009

At our last meeting we decided to investigate a few possibilities for
a new meeting location.

BHFH would probably not be an ideal location, but might be good as a
fall back if we aren't able to find another usable location.  I'll
quickly summarize the usage agreement:

* The Rate is $40/hr for nonprofit groups. For 4+hours, $30/hr. 50%
deposit to make a reservation.

* The primary meeting room is no food allowed.  However, there are
other rooms we could use where food is permitted.

* The front door is kept locked at all times, we are responsible for
letting people in.

* The building is an old mansion and used as a current residence.
Many areas are closed off to visitors.  It has that feel of being in a
home, which may or may not be a good thing.

If people are interested I can email out the agreement in full.