On the streets

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 11 05:39:23 BST 2008

First off, sorry i haven't been present in a while. School has started up
and before that i was away. Anyways, this has been discussed before but i
wanted to get the ball rolling with an Ubuntu showcase on the streets of
boston. My idea is this: on a nice day we set up two Ubuntu machines (one
desktop one laptop), and invite people to come and try it. We could video
record people's positive reactions to make a promotional video and other
reactions to collect feedback from everyday people. We can hand out CD's,
pamphlets, etc. Thoughts?