When is our next installfest/exporation?

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:11:15 GMT 2008

Good question, and we might as well do some discussion now.

A few thoughts (and yes, the oppose each other):

   - We need time to get all the stuff together
   - Everyone will be extra busy during the Holidays.
   - Sometimes schools have the most free time at the Winter break.
   - We shouldn't time it too close to busy school times
   - If we get too close to 9.04, we should wait until after the release.

Another thought (and I'm not sure its a good one) is to do a smaller one
sooner and give ourselves time to do one for Educators.

Anyone else have any ideas/thoughts/opinions?

Best,
Rio