When is our next installfest/exporation?
rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:11:15 GMT 2008
Good question, and we might as well do some discussion now.
A few thoughts (and yes, the oppose each other):
- We need time to get all the stuff together
- Everyone will be extra busy during the Holidays.
- Sometimes schools have the most free time at the Winter break.
- We shouldn't time it too close to busy school times
- If we get too close to 9.04, we should wait until after the release.
Another thought (and I'm not sure its a good one) is to do a smaller one
sooner and give ourselves time to do one for Educators.
Anyone else have any ideas/thoughts/opinions?
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM, deviousdragen <deviousdragen at gmail.com>wrote:
> Seeing a lot of people during the holidays and hoping i could invite them
> to a specific date.
> Ubuntu-us-ma mailing list
> Ubuntu-us-ma at lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-us-ma