I'm A PC

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:37:00 BST 2008

It sounds a little crule and may remind some people of why they hated
school. Negative emotional adverts are not good, it may make them
alienated.

The idea I had was to get an XKCD animated people with some voice actors
with one of them being suprised by their friend's use of ubuntu.
Followed by the:

"why doesn't everyone know about this?"

"no idea, no adverts I guess"

"Hey everyone! Why don't you know about this?"

this would then launch into the screen, showing off various tools with
each facet of compiz being a different too (properly annotated) to some
upbeat music, possibly a mashup.

Regards, Martin