next weekend's event

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:57:56 BST 2008

I was a supprised as anyone to find out that we weren't going to have
our meeting last month.

That's the time when we should have been sorting it out. But I don't
think Steve has been keeping on top of all the arrangements for this
event as it's lord and master. Unless I'm also out of the loop.

Let us know what's going on guys.

Best Regards, Martin Owens