Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:12:04 GMT 2008

I'm testing it on three computers. I like it although i do agree with this
article a lot about some improvements GNOME needs
http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3736091

I've also run into a couple bug like no flash with my nvidia driver enabled
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/206347
and also no windows borders with nvidia enabled (which has a few fixes but
average users will just think that ubuntu is broked)

I would definitely like to see Ubuntu make it a high priority to be as fast
as possible. Like the improvement firefox 3 has made over ff2 and opera and
safari (the other one isn't even worth mentioning).