MA LoCo Meeting Thursday March 27th, 2008

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:53:37 GMT 2008

I'd like us to use ISO date formats for everything; not only because
day in the middle makes no logical sense but for people visiting and
using our records as guides for their own locos we should keep things
standardised on the standards.

My wife will be joining us on Thursday to talk about marketing and
various other topics of interest including the Harvard class that may
be approved which will push ubuntu and it's students to be involved
with the LoCo groups to understand communities.