(ubuntu connection) Fwd: Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, June 18, 2008 Revealing Errors: How We Can Use Errors to Advocate for Software Freedom and Openness

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 17:58:13 BST 2008

Ubuntu's own Mako is moderator for this

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Subject: Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, June 18, 2008 Revealing
Errors: How We Can Use Errors to Advocate for Software Freedom and
Openness
To: Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com>
Cc: BLU Meeting Announcements <announce at blu.org>

When: June 18, 2008 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
Topic: Revealing Errors: How We Can Use Errors to Advocate for Software
                               Freedom and Openness
Moderator: Benjamin Mako Hill, Ubuntu developer
Location:  MIT Building E51 Room 315 **
** Note this is a change from last month

Mako reprises a talk he gave at LUG Radio Live USA and Penguicon

Mako updated the abstract on our web site.
For much more information, and Parking please
refer to http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2008-mar
There is a parking lot adjacent to the E-51 at 2 Amherst St.

Note: The after-meeting meeting will be at The Cambridge Brewery. \

Note; The next Installfest is on June 21st. Announcement to follow.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix