Boston Linux Installfest XXIX Saturday June 21, 2008

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:05:02 BST 2008

This is a good event for people who want more advanced, more geeky
experience with their installfests. If you get on well with geeks and
want a good time I can recommend it.

Mike forgot to mention that it's run by the BLU so our volunteers
don't have to help out, they have their own people for that. Although
I'm sure if you go you won't be able to stop yourself helping (I know
what you all like ;-) )

If you new to the ubuntu world, I'd hold off until our July
Exploration Ubuntu where we cater to the none geeky crowds.

Best Regards, Martin Owens