BLU Installfest

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:16:31 BST 2008

Correction ...

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to make sure that everyone is aware that they may be required
> to pay a fee on exit of the BLU installfest. It's a donation of sorts
> but it's not as optional as that may at first suggest. So be warned
> even if your going to help out.

Donation is requested of those seeking help, as it's the BLU's only fundraiser.
But not required, as how else would the funds-less get Linux on their
hand-me-down-junk.
But encouraged strongly of those who CAN pay, see above, if SEEKING
help as opposed to OFFERING.

If someone sought a donation from DoctorMO or someone else who did NOT
bring a computer, they were in error.

Chipping in for the food however most definitely is expected of those
that order food. And that is extorted vigorously.
If one  explicitly declines to be counted for pizza -- as I do,
usually -- no problem.
If one is inadvertently counted, could be amusing comedy of errors.

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com