Request for help in Somerville

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:18:24 BST 2008

This might get more reply on the Ubuntu LOcal COmmunity support team list, cc: .
(Although if you want a RedHat/SUSE view of /current/ industrial use,
that is more BLU)

This weekend, the MASS LoCo is having an open house "Exploration
Ubuntu" demo and installfest
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events/InstallFests/2008-08-02
 at  MIT Media Lab. E15 atrium / lobby (lower level)
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=e15&mapsearch=go  and
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=20+Ames+Street+Cambridge+MA

Note to team - Lincoln Tech is a subsidiary of LincolnEdu.com, a
for-profit chain of training schools, which is not to say the students
are any less worthy of out-reach, maybe more so, but volunteering
there is not quite the same as at a non-profit college.

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com