August 2 in Cambridge, MA: Ubuntu Massachusetts Fourth : Exploration Ubuntu

Mike Rushton leftyfb at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 22 01:40:12 BST 2008

You are more than welcome to join us at the installfest. Someone might
or might not be able to help with your particular problem at the
installfest. You might just email such things to our mailing list to see
if someone can help. I have CC'd this response to the mailing list for
you so if someone can help, they'll chime in.

Hope to see you at the installfest!

leftyfb