New user, help greatly needed!

C E list.spiritssight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 01:46:10 BST 2008

Hello All,

I am writing to this list as to find someone willing to help a new
person get a few things working, I am coming over from windows and
have for a long time wanted to switch, so I have done it, I don't have
windows xp any more I have mythbuntu on my system now.

I am having trouble geting the screens to work the way should and also
geting the TV card to work

video card is ATI mobile X1300 in a dell laptop
I have a monitor connected to it also which is a NEC MultiSync LCD 1920NX
the tv card is Adaptc USB Dual tv tuner or I have WinTV DVR 950 USB

PLEASE help me, I would like to do this over a phone so that I can get
 understand it better, I don't do that great with reading, I have
search and search for help but have not found any yet.

If you are willing to help me I am in MA and also will give a toll
free number to contact me.  email me privitly if willing to help

Sincerely,
Christopher