Mel King and the Community

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:02:49 GMT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I've been talking with a few people and our good friend at the South
End Tech Center is very well known in the local community, in fact so
much so that I think it would be good to ask Mel to help us put our
events such as installfests into the local press and community news
sheets.

Last night the 3 people that turned up, one was adamant that our group
deserves much more exposure because the public is missing out on such
a good thing. And I quite agree.

Mr n8PR, can you look into getting some contacts for us to press
harder on getting information about our group, events and ubuntu in
general? We could do with much more real world exposure.

thoughts?

Best Regards, Martin Owens