launchpad registration

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:55:33 GMT 2008

> >  I have sent a similar message to Martin "DoctorMo"  a couple of days ago
> > but have not received a reply to date.

What email address did you use? I did a search just now and haven't
received your email. Everyone should be aware that I reply to all
emails addressed personally unless it's debug information or some
other information.

Thanks Yuiry for passing this to the mailing list; it's best to email
the mailing list or join the irc channel as this is where our group
congregates.

My advice for wifi cards is to pick a card and have a look at how well
it's supported; I actually personally working on a hardware website
for just this kind of situation. Most wifi cards are supported, even
if you have to either install the wifi cards binary firmware from the
cd driver disk, or install ndiswrapper to install the windows driver.

Let me know how you would like to be helped.