Meeting Thursday February 21, 2008

Theresa Hepburn theresa.hepburn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:49:47 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I wasn't there last night, I had to bail out last minute.

I've posted the minutes to the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2008-02-21

Please feel free to make any additions or changes you feel would better
reflect what actually happened in the meeting.

Compiled Volunteer Commitments

    * Mike (lefty): Switch, router, for Installfest
    * Yuiry: KDE presentation for Installfest
    * Cam: Intro. Presentations for installfest, Presentation for Newton
      Schools
    * Xavier: Plates, sign printing "Help Area" "Demos" "Sign In Here"
      for Installfest
    * Devious: Forks, Napkins, Cake for Installfest

Thanks!

Theresa (avila)