Newton Public Schools Technology Advisory Committee Meeting

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 21 19:20:32 GMT 2008

Well we will be able t learn about what is going on and although we'll only
be meeting with the laptop team we can still learn about the other teams and
they will still share whatever insight we give them with the other teams as
well. There's also the 30 minute meeting with everyone at the end and we
could have a few things prepared to say