My PGP troubles

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Wed Feb 20 17:42:40 GMT 2008

I guess i'm confused. I'm using Thunderbird with Enigmail which uses
OpenPGP. What exactly are you saying is wrong with my client? I don't
have problems with anyone elses keys. The last few emails you've sent
show up fine. They're just not trusted. That's a manual process on my
part which I have yet to do. There were 2 you sent earlier today that
said they were invalid signatures. Other than that, everything else is fine.