Installfest Event and Cards

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:47:35 GMT 2008

Hail Ubuntu Peoples!

Your great and glorious leader would like you to know that the up and
coming installfest is this Saturday. Please do let everyone you think
will be interested know about the event and print out and hand out
some flyers.

I do know not many people like to talk to and generally get involved
with the general public, but this is what we need to do in order to
get people to come.

Everyone, and I mean everyone who is helping out should be on the wiki
list; if your not there then you won't get an ID badge. I have plenty
to go around this time and even some lanyards for the blagards who
complained last time about the lack of.

I'll be going to Staples again, this time to get some business cards
made; My own personal ones will come out of my pocket and I encourage
all those heavily involved to do a similar thing. I'll be getting
about 100 for now. I'll also be getting group cards made which contain
all our information, hopefully the designs and all required
information is ont he wiki for me to work with.

Good luck gang.

Best Regards, Martin Owens (SABFL)