Ubuntu for Schools Presentation Meeting

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:55:00 GMT 2008

Make sure that when creating meetings that your keeping people
enthused and up to date about when the meeting is. For this meeting I
had no idea it was taking place, where it was, what it was for and all
I can remember is that there maybe quite possibly was some kind of
meeting at some point in the future for something.

I second the idea of moving this to the regular agenda.

Best Regards, Martin Owens