Installfest advertising

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:58:31 GMT 2008

I'm always up for advertising tasks, they are boring but it needs to be done.

If we're happy with the flyers we have Nathan then we should think
about putting them up else where too.

I'll go down to the Computer Shop in southie and ask them to put one
up and we should ask SETC to put a few up too.

Nathan have you managed to ask Mel King if he can get us noticed in
the community press? I know he knows lots of people so it should be a
great help.

Best Regards, Martin Owens