Poster in svg

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:16:12 GMT 2008

It's not a problem to voice ones feelings.

My only concern was that the title text looked too WordArt(tm) and was
off kilter. I've pretty much given up in trying to understand the
advertising targeting for this market since the market culture I'm
used to enjoyed subtle, intelligent and satirical advertising; and
utterly hates contrasending tones.

N8, could you make sure there is a space on the wiki (I think there
already is) for people to post different designs and posters.

We can decide which we want to give out or even do market research if required.

Best regards, Martin Owens